Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my girl

Ain't wrong about you. it's just, maybe i'm not good enough for you nor bare to take any responsibility. i just don't see any type of woman in you i admire and want. you keep on pushing trying to be close to me, trying to make me paying attention to you all the time. trying to seduce me, but i'm not comfortable with that. i'm trying to talk with you to stop it but don't have the guts and afraid that you'll be mad and make you disappointed. but all i want you to do is just move on and we can be a good friends where we can share any stories without any other feelings than friends. i'm not saying this because i'm proud of myself. me,myself aren't good enough also. but all i want is just my dreamed girl and have the characteristic that fulfill my desire. sorry if i keep a distance between us. i just don't want to give any hopes to you. i hope you'll understand. i'll barely reply your message (that is of course. mmg da xlayan sgt msg ape2 pun.) and chatting in facebook. we can still be friends. sorry...


well now this is my dreamed girl! haha. isn't she pretty? damn pretty right! yes my girl!


she's so endearing and lovable.. 
BLAKE LIVELY!
p.s. SHE IS MINE!

2 comments:

Noora Darmawan said...

ape kejadahnye la haii

Aan said...

ape sudah jadi? (karam sing..) haha