Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm not that kind of friends.

When a friend ask for help, I have guilt in myself to help or to not. It is hard to confront when we, ourselves have our own problem, yet we're not telling the truth to this friend. At first, I was thought that I could help, but if I help, I, myself will have the problem at the end eventually. Despite, I would do anything for you if I could. But I have let you down my friend. Of course you're my friend and by not helping you when you needed the most, it will assures that you'll think that a friend when they are not there when a friend is in trouble, are not truly a friend instead, just a fun friends when you are there when we having fun and good time together, literally. Deepest in my heart, I'm very and truly sorry for what I have done. i want to ensure you that we are still be friends no matter what, it's just this time I couldn't help you. Sorry of my wrongdoing. Please aware that now I have my own problem and I'm not telling you this because of I don't want to upset you. Now you have must thinking that I'm very a bad friend. 

*you're my friend no matter what, i hope you'll read this. 

No comments: