Friday, September 18, 2009

i realised...

i realised..
17.9.09

arrived at bukit jalil at 7pm for cuti raya. sarah's sister fetch us.then went to mcD for break our fasting. after that straight away sent me to KL CENtraL.
8pm arrived with a pair of my hand full of heavy bags.. found a place to sit while waiting for my brother. tired all of my body, smelly surrounded me..i've been waiting for an hour..while,i msg with syuhada. badmood...call my gf. ended with a bad cnversation..hoping she shows some caring, but negatively no. later text to syamila. she replied me. have a good mood wit her. after an hour waited, go to atm to cucuk duit. then eat for 2nd round at mcD and lepak there. my sis msg me, ask me where am i . happily she cares about me.. then continue msg wit ila. wanna joy myself.. after half an hour, text to my bro , sakit ati sgt die belum siap lg...then out from mcD. waited at outside kL central. it has already 2hours i've waited 4 my bro..
out of the blue, sadly i was thinking tat, im all alone at here.. my mom didnt call me, ask me how i am? 2hours reach to 3 hoursshe not call me. . as for my gf, not at all text to me, ask how am i?wat im doing?..as for my frens, also the same..only ila i tells hw am i..
my family, my gf, my frens.. no one at all cares about me tat time i think..

now at 17.9.09 at kL central my eyes opened, waiting for 3hours all alone, i realised..NO ONE BESIDES ME.. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME.. my mum..my gf..i felt tat hopeless...sad.. i realised, i must stands on my own feet fom now on.. no one will worry about me.. thnx to all of u.. i realised....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, jia you!! =)

don't lose hope!

Aan said...

huuu..
i hope i dun lose it..

Anonymous said...

sory wt ko cm 2 dat tyme... i dont know ko tired gler n nak kan orang amek berta sal ko...sory gler2 wooooo......

Anonymous said...

dats my komen....syuhada

Anonymous said...

larr why u didnt tex me my fren..u frgt me rite..

haen<>maen

Aan said...

xpela smua...heee..thnx.

Unknown said...

oi aku ade sms ko la..haha..cian nye,,

Aan said...

mne ade/...

Noora Darmawan said...

duh... awat sedey bebeno... jgn la mcm tuh. mybe time tuh ade certain dr kawan2 or even family ko ade hal. so x dpt nak msg or call ko. kene pk positive...

Aan said...

huuuu...mak aku kmpem tdo..
kwn2 ntah la? haha

Aan said...

huuuu...mak aku kmpem tdo..
kwn2 ntah la? haha