Saturday, August 22, 2009

not a swine flue!


Im sick!!!
urgh! cnnot stands it..
got infection from my roommate tat hve been 3days fever
bcoz of his 'kedegilan' dun want to go clinic! now im sick!
my roomate sicks since last monday and on wednesday evening slowly
i became tired,dizzy..
batuk sampai nk berdarah tekak and also my temperature of my body increased rapidly..
i cnnot stand it! terbaring smpai malam then asked my roomate go to clinic..
forsaken god! he follow me..
went to clinic and check temperature, GOD! 39 celcius! im dying...
then the doctor gve me medicine.. n i got mc for 2days! yipee!.
yesterday i went back home..
luckily my tmperature back to normal but still batuk and sakit kepala..
urgh! when im gonna be in the pink of health again?
juz cntinue take medicines..
it has been 3days..
hopefully will recover quickly..
now fasting my tekak dry..becomes wrost!
sabar je lah....puasa...
all doakan saya cepat sembuh ok..
p/s: not +ve H1N1

2 comments:

Hero Buta said...

Ceh...2 lah ko..degiL bajet kuat cam aku nie..aku x pe lah..
aku superhero beb..
hihikhik

Noora Darmawan said...

haha.. antibody lemah