Friday, January 15, 2010

very funy


there's one funny story tat i would laugh out loud.
well back then i have some issue with my friends
all my friends said tat all im always keep forgetting about them..
and they said tat they felt uneasy with my attitude (keep forgetting)
in addition they said im changed from before were im always texting them, talk with them and etc..
due tat im like crazy trying to resolve tis friendship problems..
it take yearssss to finally regain my trustworthy about this friendship..

but...here comes the funny part.

now, well i realised it from time to time tat, wat all my friends said back then just reflected to them back..
i mean they doing wat im doing long ago..
well im not sure if they are forgetting about me or not. but wat i felt right now seems like they are doing it right now..
for me it's very FUNNY MAN~~~ haha
i kept on texting them, call them... but i dunno?
seems there is no connection between us.. seems they dun care anymore..

well for me....now im announcing tat whatever happen i just dun care..
hahaha~ better i just take care of myself instead of being care or think about others..
i just dun care man.. for me now just make it simple..
do wat make you happy and dun think to much, just keep on going and ignore wat they say about you. just be yourself..
nothing's wrong when you live alone and just be alone rather than keep busying about others tat just a waste of time.
myb aku berkawan in the present time only..
myb tats wat all my friends do..so now its reflected at me.. myb..
thanx~
hahahahahahahaahahahaha
a funny story rite?



No comments: